SpiriCare is a collaborative process that assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates the various options and services that are available to meet your needs. The program offers a range of services that enhance independence and wellness in your home.
The program consists of a broad array of services, all aimed at keeping you safe and independent. These services can range from a companion to help run your home more smoothly, a certified home health aide who can provide you with personal assistance, such as bathing, cooking, shopping, or a 24-hour live-in companion.
Menu of Services:
Our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Bathing, Showering, Grooming, and Hygiene
- Meal Preparation and Delivery Service
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry Services, Including Ironing and Changing Bed Linen
- Errand Services, Grocery Shopping, and Accompanying to Medical Appointments
- Conversation and Companionship
- Live-in Companionship
For more information about SpiriCare and the services provided, call 973-276-3065 or visit our contact page.