Experience 24-hour skilled nursing and rehabilitative care.
Skilled nursing at Crane’s Mill
This program of ongoing skilled nursing provides 24-hour care and/or rehabilitative therapies to enhance a resident’s abilities. Rehabilitative therapies include: physical, occupational, speech, and intravenous (IV) treatment.
Services can include:
- Specialized nursing care
- IV therapy
- Physical, occupational & speech therapy as prescribed by a physician
- Special diets as developed by a clinical dietician and physician
- Social services, including counseling and support groups for individuals and families
- Recreational activities designed to meet the therapeutic and social needs of each resident
In addition to the personal attention and care for each of our residents living in a skilled nursing room, our recreation department creates daily activities that foster a sense of belonging and enhance each resident’s social and spiritual fulfillment. Some examples of our skilled nursing activities include:
- Art class
- Holiday socials
- Live entertainment
- Religious services
- Bible discussion group
- Historical lectures
- Current events discussion
The skilled nursing rooms at Crane’s Mill are clean, comfortable, and designed to meet our residents’ needs.
Enjoy a virtual tour of Crane’s Mill’s Skilled Nursing neighborhood. Skilled Nursing offers long and short term stays where staff is available around-the-clock. Short-term rehabilitation is available after a surgery or hospital stay, and includes physical, occupational, speech, swallowing, and other supportive therapies. View Virtual Tour