The Crane’s Mill Flexible Meal Plan – Here’s How it Works
We get a lot of questions about the outstanding dining experience here at Crane’s Mill, many of which concern how our meal plan fits in to our residents’ monthly fees.
Dig in to the info below—it should provide you with a solid overview of how the plan works. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Crane’s Mill Flexible Meal Plan is designed to give residents an array of choices in how and when they dine in the community.
- Each resident has the flexibility to choose to eat more than one meal per day, or space out their use of flex dollars as they please.
- Every 3 months, each resident receives a set amount of flex dollars to spend as they wish.
- The amount is enough to purchase up to a restaurant-style dinner every night in the Candleberry Dining Room.
- All 3 meals are available a la carte in the Heartwood Cafe. Meals are served cafeteria-style and vary in pricing.
- Residents can also spend flex dollars in the Corner Market grocery store.
- Flex dollars carry over from month-to-month, but do not carry over to the next quarter.
- Should a resident spend more than the allotted amount in a given quarter, the resident is billed for what they owe on their monthly statement.
- If a resident leaves the community for more than 30 days, the resident will receive a meal credits on their next bill.